I made it to a whole week! Following yesterday's shell I wanted to revert to something a little less labour intensive. Chose this hydrangea flower skeleton which was part of a whole flower-head found blowing around like tumbleweed in my back yard about month or so ago.
It's a very small effort, about 30 minutes worth today, which is a bit of relief compared to yeterdays slog. Very easy to paint, just paint in the main veins then the lateral veins and broken transparent tissue fragment beween .....might add a couple more flowers to it later if I feel enthusiastic.
Oh and I've noticed after only a week that my painting is speeding up......lets see if continues and also when I hit the wall with this challenge.